UltraGrow Podium Soil On Slab
UltraGrow Podium Soil On Slab is available in specific blends to suit both an A Horizon and B Horizon application. It is a lightweight soil mix designed and tested to meet rigorous standards set out by Simon Leake and Elke Haege in SLD, specifically in the area of On Slab application (Specification E1: On slab soil media ‘A’ Horizon & Specification E2: On slab soil media ‘B’ Horizon). This soil has been designed for use in large podium / suspended garden applications where waste-free quality is desired while plant health and ongoing plant support is a must.
On Slab A & B combines long-lasting sustainable media organic rock substrates that don’t slump and have enough nutrients to feed and maintain plant health for up to 16-months. It’s liquid & green waste-free.
- On Slab soil tested against Specification: E1 & E2 designed by Simon Leake and Elke in Soils for Landscape Development.
- Suitable for Brisbane City Council On Slab Applications as set out in Brisbane Standard Drawing – BSD-9004
- Blends that go far beyond the widely used standards set out in AS 4419:2018
- Blended using AS-4454 compliant compost.
- Free from liquid and industrial waste.
- Incorporating a 16-month slow-release fertiliser, and trace elements to encourage healthy plant growth.
- Approximate dry bulk density 800kg/m3
- Approximate saturated bulk density 1.4T/m3