UltraGrow Pure Kelp concentrate is made from Ascophyllum Nodosum which is one of the world’s richest sources of micro-nutrients, alginic acid, essential amino acids, minerals and other complex organic compounds.
The goodness is extracted using natural processes which maximises the seaweed’s high nutrient value.
Seaweed will help to increase yields in small crops, turf, horticulture, ornamental and home gardens. Use Pure Kelp as part of a balanced nutrition program or at times of environmental stress to promote the efficient uptake of nutrients when the plants need them most.
Benefits of using Pure Kelp in your garden:
- Improve nutrient uptake
- Increases microbial activity
- Protects against heat & drought
- Promotes stronger, healthier plants and lawns
Instructions for use:
- Shake well before diluting.
- Use within 72 hours of mixing.
- Store in a cool location.
- Minimum dilution rate: 1:100 = 1ml to 100ml of water.
- Application rate: 60-100ml/100m2
- Apply every week or fortnightly to plants, lawns and soil.
- Always ensure your applicator is calibrated.
The preferred method of application is via a pressure sprayer (battery or manual). This allows for a precise dose of liquid and applies it via a fine mist allowing it to land nicely on the leaf of your plant and lawn for any absorption.
For a total health program use in conjunction with UltraGrow Bio stimulant liquid and granular fertilisers along with the full range of quality UltraGrow soils, composts and potting mixes.