Landscape Lock is a powerful garden adhesive that dries to a transparent flexible film, that’s water proof and blocks UV light.
Diluted with water, the emulsion sprays easily to bind mulch particles together, sealing pores and cracks preventing degradation, colour fading and microbial rotting.
The initial white colour indicates the area sprayed and the level of coverage can be easily assessed. Edges of beds should have more product applied than the centre of the bed.
Landscape Lock can be applied over mulch, pebble and compacted materials such as Decomposed Granite and Crusher Dust to stabilise the product making it more durable and less susceptible to disturbance.
- Concentrated formula – Dilute with water
- Available in 2, 5 & 20L containers.
- Mix Landscape Lock with water in a spray bottle (not included). Mix well and spray onto DRY mulch. Allow to set undisturbed for 24 hours.
- Do not use if rain is likely within 24 hours. Do not irrigate or water for 24 hours after application.
- Avoid walking on or disturbing the mulch after application.
How to use:
- Mulch or ground cover must be dry and stay dry for at least 24 hours to achieve maximum bonding power. Mulch should not be damp or wet before spraying for proper bonding power. (Make sure to turn sprinkler systems off after initial application.)
- Dilute immediately prior to application, measuring the required quantity of LANDSCAPE LOCK into a bucket or spray tank (not included), adding the measured quantity of water. Mix well with a paddle or shake the spray tank well until thoroughly blended.
- Apply using a garden pressure spray pump with the nozzle held between 10 and 40 centimetres above the mulch surface, depending upon the type of nozzle. A garden watering can may be used but care needs be taken to ensure overall coverage.
- For detailed usage instructions, please refer to the Downloads tab.