Composite C-Post to suit Supersleeper retaining wall system, manufactured from 65% E-Glass, 30% Polyester and 5% Calcium Carbonate designed for Australian conditions. Supersleepers will look at home in any landscape design and weigh a fraction of timber and concrete. Save your back and install Supersleepers today!
- Exact measurements: 2400mm (L) x 100mm (H) x 50mm (D)
- Manufactured from 65% E-Glass, 30% Polyester and 5% Calcium Carbonate
- AS3600-2018 (A2-2021) Concrete Structures & AS4678-2002 Earth Retaining Structures compliant
- Walls up to 1.6m with a span of 2 metres when installed in accordance to the technical specificaitons
- C-Post: 2.5m
- Fire resistance and UV Coated – Supersleepers will last the lifetime of your garden design!
- Can be cut with a standard hand saw.
Stronger and more durable than anything on the market, Supersleeper is the perfect addition to your next landscaping project. Designed by registered and international certified Chartered Engineers, the composite sleepers are in high demand for their modern and seamless aesthetic to instantly enhance any garden.
Composite sleepers withstand long term deflection at a much higher rate than alternative materials, making them more resistant to bows and deterioration over time. The lightweight material makes for a quick and easy DIY installation, with each sleeper weighing under 6kg, in turn, saving you both time and money.
Supersleeper products are not only superior in their composition, but composite is a more sustainable alternative, accounting for up to 75% less Co2 emissions in the manufacturing process than typical materials. A more durable, sustainable and easy solution for any composite retaining wall, Supersleeper is bettering the construction industry as a whole. Stronger, faster and easier. Try it today!