Depending on what suits your overall desire, one thing is certain Heron Retaining Wall Blocks have the colour and finish for all landscaping projetcs. They are structurally sound and are perfect for the DIY weekend warrior or Commercial sized jobs alike. Heron Block require no mortar and are virtually maintenance free.
- Vertical walling option
- Favoured by local councils for certification approvals
- Build walls up to 3m (Check local council certification regulations)
- Garden steps
- Vertical structural walls.
- Curved or straight walls
Block Unit Specifications
- 13 Units per m2
- 60 Units per pallet
- 24kg per unit, 42 Units per Tonne.
- 390mm (L) x 198mm (H) x 245mm (W)
Capping Unit Specifications
- 2.56 Units per Lm
- 120 Units per pallet
- 16kg per unit, 120 Units per Tonne.
- 390mm (L) x 90mm (H) x 245mm (W)
Corner Unit Specifications
- 72 Units per pallet
- Left & right available – you will require one left and one right corner unit for every two rows of block per right angled corner.
- 20g per unit, 50 Units per Tonne.
- 360mm (L) x 198mm (H) x 160mm (W)