The Centenary Link Blocks exclusive to Centenary Landscaping Supplies are a budget segmental retaining wall solution, quick and easy to build with a unique flushface finish. It can be used to build to over 1 metre without reinforcement. (Check local council certification requirements).
The flushface finish eliminated the annoying wedge shape present on the front side of many other traditional link block walls. This means when used as a garden bed bordering turf, it is now easier to mow and wipper snip. No wedge also means no build up of dirt, soil and mould.
- No capping unit required for reduced building costs
- Easy to install link block retaining wall system
- Flushface system eliminating annoying wedge shape on the front side of block.
- 26 Units per m2
- 120 Units per pallet
- 12.9kg per unit, 78 Units per Tonne.
- 295mm (L) x 130mm (H) x 203mm (W)
- Build up to 1040mm without reinforcing (Check local council certification regulations)
- Garden steps
- Garden edging
- Curved or straight walls
*Please note, the Centenary Link Wall Blocks are delivered from the Centenary Landscaping Supplies yard. Although they are an Adbri Masonry produced product, they do not attract free delivery on order over 3 Tonne like other blocks in their range. These blocks are a special factory run product.