Nitrogen & Iron Liquid Fertiliser
UltraGrow Deep Green is a professional foliar fertiliser designed to provide an extremely available form of liquid Nitrogen (N) and Iron (Fe) along with Fulvic Acid. Fulvic acid improves nutrient uptake while also increasing nutrient-holding power.
Deep Green lives up to its name and delivers the results giving your lawn and garden an instant boost of growth and colour.
Benefits of using Deep Green on your lawn:
- Added fulvic acid improves nutrient uptake
- Stimulates root growth and development
- Promotes strong, healthy leaf growth
- Aids in decreasing soil pH
- Remedies soil and plant iron deficiencies
- Increasea root development
- Feeds soil microbial activity
- Provides highly available forms of N & Fe while increasing their uptake by the plant.
Instructions for use:
- Shake well before diluting.
- Use within 72 hours of mixing.
- Store in a cool location.
- Minimum dilution rate: 1:50 = 1ml to 100ml of water.
- Application rate: 150-400ml/100m2
- Apply monthly or when feeding is required.
- Always ensure your applicator is calibrated.
The preferred method of application is via a pressure sprayer (battery or manual). This allows for a precise dose of liquid and applies it via a fine mist allowing it to land nicely on the leaf of your plant and lawn for any absorption.
For a total health program use in conjunction with UltraGrow Bio stimulant liquid and granular fertilisers along with the full range of quality UltraGrow soils, composts and potting mixes.