ANTI EFF is a specialty acid formulation designed to safely remove efflorescence from most forms of paving and masonry blocks. ANTI EFF may also be used to remove grout haze and mortar residue. If in doubt always consult an expert to avoid permanent damage to your masonry. Do not use on Bluestone, Travertine, Marble, Limestone or Limestone composite products.
Refer to instructions before use. Always test first on a spare paver or block or in an inconspicuous area.
- Available in 1L, 5L & 15L bottles
- Contains 30-60% Nitric Acid, 10-30% Phosphoric Acid
- Corrosive liquid
- Made in Australia.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – A minimum requirement of Safety Glasses, Gloves & Boots. Damage to clothing may occur.
- Lightly wet the area with fresh water.
- Mix ANTI EFF at 40-65ml per 1L of Water in a plastic watering can and apply to 3-5m2 at a time. As the masonry mildly fizzes, agitate gently with an ENVIRONEX EAGER BEAVER or stiff bristle broom. Let the area lightly fizz for 2-3 minutes only. (Do not use a higher concentration or longer active time as it will cause damage)
- Rinse the area with fresh water.
- Neutralise the area with a capful of REFRESH pH neutral detergent in 5-10L of water.
- Rinse with fresh water.