Driveway using Eco Hex and the unique hexagonal structure of Eco Hex under a gravel path.
Why use EcoHex Gravel Stabilization Panels?
- The hexagonal plastic cells give a stable, eco-friendly surface, which won’t rut or spread like loose gravel.
- Stabilized gravel is an economical pavement compared with other solid materials.
- Eco Hex gravel panels give a stable surface which is good for wheelie bins, bikes, prams and wheel chairs.
- The lightweight sheets are easily installed by unskilled labour (great for DIY projects).
- Eco Hex COREgravel panels are made from ecologically responsible recycled plastic.
- An Eco Hex gravel path is a security aid – try walking silently on gravel at night!
- Stabilized Eco Hex gravel is a 100% porous pavement so water does not pond on it after rain.
- An Eco Hex gravel pavement is an attractive, natural surface which doesn’t reflect light and heat like solid surfaces.
- Eco Hex Gravel is a 100% porous surface so it returns rain to the water table rather than allowing it to run off to drainage. This minimizes drainage and helps the environment.