- 580kg per m³ at 30% moisture.
- Fully irrigated field capacity approx. 720kg per m³(maintaining AFP at 18-24%and WHC at 55-68%).
- pH adjusted and stabilised.
- Inoculated with soil beneficiaries and growth stimulants.
- Watering/irrigation is reduced by up to 50%
- Resists water logging if podium planter boxes & green walls are sited in an external environment.
- Substrate dry weight approx. 375kg per m³ for green roof & green wall mixes.
- Substrate dry weight from 580kg per m³ for indoor, podium, Container and indoor Blends.
- The media is pH stable and may be customised to suit a wide range of plant species.
- Provide immediately available and slow release plant nutrients.
- Improve aeration, water penetration and soil water holding capacity.
- Increase organic carbon levels, double those available from raw and aged manures.
- Buffer nutrient draw down caused by other uncomposted organic matter such as raw manures and crop residue.
- Reduce chemical fertiliser requirements and supplies total potassium needs for most crops.
- Build stable aggregates that improve soil structure.
- Buffer soil from abrupt pH changes and helps reduce soil sodium.
- Provide charged particles that hold and exchange nutrients.
- Contain beneficial micro-organisms for soil improvement and control of soil-borne plant diseases.
- Have no offensive odour.
Bioganic Earth” is a robust Man-made growing media formulation, containing natural rock substrates, biological organic based product. This growing mix is a combination of long lasting sustainable media organic rock substrates that does not slump, and will remain robust for 2-5 years. Bioganic Earth, contains enough nutrients to feed and maintain plant health for up to 2 years and can be used in conjunction with semi-hydroponic and foliar feed systems. Bioganic Earth mixes contain environmentally sustainable organic wetting agents Enviro Hydrate and a composite of soil conditioners, cation exchange enhancers and bio-chars. Bioganic Earth is carefully manufactured through the selection of fully composted materials, soil enhancers and microbial inoculants as described below:
Note: Bioganic Earth, specified to above Australian Standards (AS3743), Light weight specialist growing media for container/Podiums, Green walls & Green roofs, with minimal slump-age, spec to AS 3743 – Australian Standard.
Bioganic Earth – Podium, Indoor and Container Blends.
Benefits of Bioganic Earth
Bioganic Earth contains a robust matrix of renewable substrates and rock phosphates, zeolite’s bentonite, Bio-char, and humates ante microbial inoculants etc and an organic based, cured & mature organic Soil conditioners, Cation enhancers, which are processed for a minimum of 18 -22 weeks until the material is fully matured compost and is stabilised. The temperature generated (about 68°C) kills pathogens and weed seeds. Careful management of the material consistency and the rigorous composting process ensure the consistency and quality of the finished product.
Only Fully Composted Products: