- Unique exposed aggregate surface
- Shotblasted for slip resistance
- Dense weight
- High resistance to salt attack
- Calibrated paver for consistent size and easy laying
- Pool surrounds
- Courtyards and entertaining areas
- Stepping stones and step treads
- Garden paths and footpaths
- Patios and garden pavers
- Ideal for features or header courses with Euro® Classic pavers
This premium, architecturally inspired linear paving slab has been lightly shotblast to exfoliate the surface and expose the natural aggregates found within this slip resistant paver.
Suitable for residential and commercial projects alike, Euro® Stone pavers are supplied with consistent sizing and thickness.
Adbri Euro Stone pavers are available in 600x400x40
Priced per m2
Get Free Delivery of this product for orders of 3 Tonne or more. How much is 3 Tonne? Well you will be surprised! Most residential paving projects are between 36-50 m2. That's an area starting at 6 metres long x 6 metres wide (or similar). A 36m2 paved area using Euro Stone 600x400's will weigh just over 3 Tonne and will be a free delivery.
|Lead Time||Expected Product Lead Time Information|
|Paver Size||600 x 400mm|
|Paver Type||Body Paver|
|Stocked in Yard||Yes|
|Conversion Guide||Sold by the m2 - 4.16 pavers per m2|