It may seem a little strange, but sometimes the hardest part of a landscape design or project is knowing where to start! You may have grand garden ideas, dreams or desires, with endless magazine cuttings and website bookmarks but how will those dreams translate into your space? Why not call us today and organise an On-site Consultation and Design Visit? After a conversation with an industry professional full of knowledge of all that is landscaping you will be set to get your project underway whether DIY’ing or organising the professionals.
A professional landscape consultation in the comfort of your own home!
A typical visit may include:
- Up to 1 hour of private. on-site consultation
- Detailed advice, ideas and designs (hand sketched)
- Product & application recommendations
- Product lists, quantity estimates and pricing
- Planting recommendations and guide
- Sketches and drawings such as mud maps and drainage schemes
- Health and safety suggestions
- Problem Solving
- Sub-contractor suggestions
Book your consultation online or give the friendly Centenary Landscaping team a call on 3373 4999, Owen is a friendly chap who loves a chat and he will be in contact with you as soon as possible to set up a time that is convenient for you!
Meet Owen Sharrocks, a Landscaping Professional who has been working throughout Brisbane for the last 40 years helping homeowner everywhere achieve their dream outdoor space!